Monday, January 25, 2010

Did that really just happen?

WHO DAT say they going to the Super Bowl!!!
It's the morning after and I still can't believe the Saints are going to the Super Bowl. Gongrats to the Who Dat Nation and to the boys in Black and Gold. I don't know how I'm gonna teach these kids today, I can't focus.
I will definitely post my thoughts on all this in the next few days, but for now all I can say is WHO DAT!!!

Here are some pics from last night.
Pierre Thomas takes a sreen pass 40 yards to the end zone.

How would Favre sum up his experience in one word,PAIN.

The 1st and 2nd ranked teams in terms of points per game, so of course it would be a defensive play that wins the game. Saints defense brings the wood.



Garret Hartley has ice in his viens, after hitting the 40 yard game winner.


Brees with the 2nd most beautiful trophy in sports, he plans to pick up the most beautiful on a trip to Miami in a couple weeks.

1 comment: