Thursday, January 21, 2010

Diving back in

I'm not trying to impress anyone, thats never been my thing. But I am happy to report that I have only taken 3 days off in the last 14 days. Yea for me. But don't worry, I am not overtraining, my workouts haven't been that intense. Tomorrow will be a day off. Today however I will make my return to the pool. I honestly don't remember the last time I was in the pool. some time before Halloween, Possibly all the way back in September. Again, I don't remember. But that all comes to an end today. After school/work(since I am a teacher I never know which to call it) I will trek over to the Y and dive right in. The goal: 45 minutes of easy lap swim with a minute break scattered within. Not worried about speed, just getting used to it again.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment