Wednesday, April 7, 2010

sonuva.......

My first triathlon of the year is Saturday morning, so it only makes sense that I feel like crap. I seem to have sometype of throat/head thing going on, but worst of all it just has me feeling tired. I can hardly talk, in fact, today became video day in the classroom and instead of speaking to my students when asking them to be quiet, I'm using post it notes. It makes it more personal and seems to be very effective. I think I will keep it in my teacher toolbox.

At this point I am wondering if I will feel up to doing the tri on Saturday. Luckily I have a few more days so hopefully it will pass. If not, then I will do as much as I can but will drop out if I feel like I'm over doing it. Better to live and fight another day than really mess myself up.

And.....my wetsuit came in yesterday, so I really want to compete Saturday. I'll keep you posted.

Me in a wetsuitSexy, I know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loves it! Take care of yourself and good luck!

    ReplyDelete