Monday, January 31, 2011

Used Cows?

What do you do with used cows?

While driving through Kentucky during Christmas break, the girl I like and I saw this sign for used cows. What do you do with a used cow? How used are they? How much do they cost?

But I would be remissed if I didn't tell you the lengths I went to in order to get this picture. The picture above is the zoomed and cropped version. The picture below is the original.

If you notice on the bottom right of the picture you can see the side mirror of the girl I likes car. And in that picture you can see the front bumper and headlight of the 18 wheeler that i was slowly swerving in front of at 70 mph.

The lengths I will go to amuse the readers of this blog are endless. Though it nearly was the end of the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment