Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You lookking for me?

It's been a while since I posted. Sorry. Now I feel like it's too late to tell you about my awesome Christmas trip to Ohio and all the snow related fun I had. it also feels to late to mention New Years/resolutions/recapping last year.

So...

I will try to get you quickly caught up with pictures

I took Kells to a Saints game against the Browns.She is from Cleveland but wore my old Dalton Hilliard Jersey. She jinxed the team and they lost. my poor jersey is forever tainted.
 I did let her ride home in the car, quitely.



Thanksgiving with the family was fun, delicious, and relaxing(obviously)


The girls are all doing very well.
Don't worry, Lily was sleeping on my bed when this picture was taken


Christmas in Ohio was a blast. My first sledding experience. I didn't die!!!
And yes, that is what I went down the hill on.

I even managed to get in my training rides.
 What you can't see are the bliazzrd conditions out the window.

And when there is to much snow and ice, have no fear, snowshoes are here.
I actually enjoyed snowshing a lot.

The accomodations were questionable but I still thought it right to invite over Kells Mom for the holiday.
Actually, we stumbled across this lean-to while snowshoeing



The hands on my shoulders are Kells Dads.
No. He is not helping me on the sled.
Yes. He is shoving me down the hill without any notice or instruction.
And yet, i still think he likes me????????

3 comments:

  1. heya scott,
    My coach (Mary) had this retro design for an underwater camera. you can see it here. :)

    http://maryeggers.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/train-this-coach-cam-1-11.jpg

    not so bad, but, i think that the lack of feedback of what she was shooting was probably the downpoint of it. there maybe needs to be some adjustments to the design of the coach cam for next time ;) not sure, though, what camera was used.

    just a small question: how did you end up following my blog? I did NOLA 70.3 as my first 1/2 iron. I loved it, despite it being exceptionally painful! But, the finish is one of the most amazing (top 3, definitely) memories i have in this sport so far. you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't exactly remember how I started follwing your blog. It was either:
    1. I found it via a link on someone else's blog
    2. I was scrolling through blogger looking at blogs with "triathlon" as an interest/hobby.

    Whichever it was, i thought yours was well written and funny. Also that you don't just drone on and on about training like some tri-bloggers do. It's nice to break it up with stories about the other parts of our lives, makes us seem more human.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great holiday update! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday season. I am in agreement that Ohio was a wonderful place to spend Christmas. The snow, the outdoor activities, and the folks I visited - it couldn't have been more delightful. It's also nice to see that you represented the Saints well by wearing your Saints gear. I was so concerned about the cold, I didn't bring any Saints gear :(

    ReplyDelete