Friday, November 19, 2010

Now this picture makes me feel important. It was taken while I was at work. It seems that they look forward to my arrival all day. Oddly enough, I look forward to seeing them all day too.
For those who are wondering, the little dog is Brady. Lily is not pictured as she was securing and protecting a certain sector of the house, my bed.

In other news, in 4 hours my Thanksgiving break starts. I don't know who is more excited, me or the kids. Probably me. My plans for the week are simple, Exercise and video games, with a brief pause on Thursday for food and football (Saints play on Thanksgiving). I am excited about working out. it's been hard for me to getr into the swing of a full scale workout program. I really need next week to start getting into the routine. Today, after school I am heading to the store to get some aerobars for my bike. Aero bars help you to get into a more aerodynmic body position so that you use less energy while riding. This will come in handy at the half IronMan in April, or any other tri a may be doing soon. 

Well, I guess I'll  keep these kids out of trouble, 3 hours and 45 minutes to go!


1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see you're having a productive day. I was wondering if we'd see some deep, reflective post today borne of your birthday musings from yesterday, but I am happy with what you've just posted. Plus, Brady made the blog! She's a superstar!

    ReplyDelete