Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Up to date

Howdy Pardners!

I thought i would post a couple of my favorite pics to let you know what I've been up to. It'll be more of a photo post than literary award winner. After the Redskins game I'm still speechless.



On Saturday My Brother Steve ran his 1st Half Marathon. This is him at mile 10.

He made it! Guess I'll never be the favorite now.

My favorite cheerleader picture. With a support crew like this its easy to finish the race
It was a cold weekend, even snowed, but I survived thanks to my space heater/foot warmer

"Roads? where we're going we dont needs roads". What's the point of having a jeep if you don't put it to use.


Kelley and I took the dogs hiking 2 weekends ago. You already know Sadie and Lily. The little dog is Brady, Kelleys dog. She's a jack russel - Sihtzu mix (thus, she is a jack-shit). she did a good job of keeping up with the big dogs.
Sadie and Lily in the "sac". Always ready to go as we leave the house headed for the hills.Nice photo work by Kelley.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming out to my run. I was motivated to run by you and the rest of my pep squad!!

    ReplyDelete